Shield 35 Short Range RFID Tag
The Shield 35 is a Short Range RFID tag used in the industrial environment, it can withstand high temperature, chemical washing, vibration, dusty benefited from its rugged housing and durable bonding process as well as packaged chip, it also provides consistent performance and reliability due to its automatic wire winding. Shield 35 can integrate low frequency and high-frequency chips own up to 2.5Kbit user memory which can be used for work in process management, trace&traceability.
Shield 35 can be easily mounted to assets like pallets or tools via a screw, adhesive, and epoxy, it features a 1-30cm reading range and carries a more than 10 years lifecycle, is an ideal product for work in process management, automation, molding management, equipment management, routine inspection management, etc.
Feature and Benefit of Shield 35 Short Range RFID tag
- High strength housing and double injection process support application in corrosion environment.
- Packaged chip and wire-bonding process ensure durability.
- IP 68 rating enables waterproof application
- Automated winded wire antenna enables reliability and consistency
- Multiple attaching methods ease implementation
- Customized character and barcodes can be offered
|Protocol||ISO 11784/11785、ISO 15693、ISO 14443A|
|Reading range||Up to 30cm|
|Chipset||EM4305, Icode Slix|
|Memory||EM4305 32 bit UID, 512 bit EEPROM|
|Icode Slix 2 64 bit UID, 2560 bit User Memory|
|Operation temp||-40 – 85℃|
|Store temp||-40 – 250℃|
|Shock and vibration||TBD|
|Mounting way||Adhesive, epoxy, screw, rivet|
|Certification||Meet CE requirement|
|Warranty||12 months after delivery|
|Lifecycle||More than 10 years|
|Routine inspection management|
|Work in process management|
|Trace & traceability|
|Icode Slix/Icode Slix2||1214211|