Optimus D111 UHF Desktop RFID Reader
Optimus D111 is a UHF Desktop RFID Reader developed to be used for short distance reading and tag encoding, Optimus D111 is designed in compact and elegant form factor, equipps high-performance reader module which ensures stable and fast reading, it integrates an near field antenna to avoid stray reading, and two USB connectors, one is for power supply, data transition while the other one is used for virtual keyboard. Optimus D111 provides a free demo software for tag initiation and development tutorial, the demo software supports automatic writing, tag filter, encryption, etc.
Optimus D111 UHF Desktop RFID reader is powered by USB, it is an ideal product for tag initiation, work in process management, automation, and access control.
Feature & Benefit of Optimus D111 UHF Desktop RFID Reader
- 0-60cm reading distance enables easy operation
- Built-in ceramic antenna ensure stable reading and writing
- Two USB interfaces support both data transition and virtual keyboard
- Demo soft supports reading, writing, filter and encryption.
- Support adjacent discriminant function to prevent stray writing
150 x 112 x 23 mm (5.9 x 4.4 x 0.91 in)
1 x USB, 1 x virtual keyboard
ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen 2
|Antenna||0 dbi circular polarization integrated antenna|
0-60cm, depending on the tag
Work in process management